Dentsu Aegis-owned agency Fetch has issued a countersuit against Uber in an attempt to force it to pay up millions of dollars in unpaid bills the ride-hailing firm is withholding over claims of click fraud.
Fetch has filed the lawsuit in the same federal court in California where Uber previously lodged legal action against Fetch accusing the agency of breach of contract, fraud and negligence, claims the agency vigorously denied. Uber...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events