Unfortunately for the brand, its marketing department has decided to ignore the advice provided in the article by social media and branding experts. Instead, Panasonic Beauty Malaysia has chosen to bring the entire event to a halt, likely disappointing the 216 beauty contestants who had been shortlisted.
The public apology, posted below, has only drawn negative responses on Facebook...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events