Red Bull’s former global brand manager is hoping to give internet users more control over the ads they see by paying them small sums in exchange for their data.
Gener8, a browser add-on, allows users to select what type of ads they want to see. In return, they will reward the user with tokens that can be converted into money and be withdrawn or donated to charity.
Sam Jones, chief executive...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events