In the past couple of years, the European Commission has really started to turn the heat up on Google for abusing its dominant position in online search.
Last week, it announced a fresh 1.5 billion fine relating to violations by the tech giant's AdSense product, taking the total fines against Google to just over 7 billion in the past two years.
The latest misconduct related to contracts for businesses that wanted...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events