Thanks to marketing, we now express ourselves with euphemisms words or expressions that are substituted in order to make a blunt or unpleasant truth seem less harsh.
Putting a good spin on things, verbally, has become a habit with consumers, the marketing and advertising world and the online world. In fact, different cultures internationally deploy it. Euphemism is used across cultures and situations, but at its heart it's about getting...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events