Content-distribution platform Outbrain has acquired Slovenia-based demand-side platform Zemanta, which had already been an Outbrain DSP partner since last year.
Speaking to Campaign Asia-Pacific, Ayal Steiner, Outbrain's managing director for APAC said the acquisition was a result of demand from trading desks and agencies for Outbrain to connect programmatically. Outbrain also launched programmatic access with AppsNexus in May.
A lot of trading desks are making their first steps into native,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events