Essence today announced the opening of four new offices in Asia-Pacific, in Mumbai Bengaluru, Jakarta and Melbourne.
Following increased investment from GroupM after the merging of Maxus and MEC into Wavemaker, Essence has grown its APAC office count to 10, expanding its regional offering to new and existing clients.
Anand Chakravarthy, managing director of Essence India, will be in charge of the two new offices, alongside the existing Delhi outfit, which...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events