Realeyes, a UK-based company that claims to use AI technology to analyse emotional responses, is entering the Japan market after securing investment from NTT Docomo and Global Brain, a Japanese venture capital firm, among others.
In a statement, Realeyes said the $12.4 million round of funding would support its expansion into Japan as well as helping to build its business in the US and EMEA region. It is currently operating in Japan via a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events