TBWA Asia-Pacific has never had a regional creative for Southeast Asia before but the region’s increasing unity has changed that.
“We now see the need for having creative leadership here now due to Southeast Asia’s changing dynamics,” says Edmund Choe, who recently moved from Shanghai to the Lion City to take up his new post as chief creative officer of Singapore and Southeast Asia.
While some have complained that the increasing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events