Marketers need to be prepared for the rise of screenless e-commerce where purchase decisions will increasingly made by machines, according to a trend report by WPP's ecommerce specialist agency Salmon.
Hugh Fletcher, global head of consultancy and innovation at Salmon, said The introduction of new interfaces, such as voice and gestures, and ultimately the brain-computer interface, will change the way we search for, find and select products,
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events