95% of people with testicular cancer survive it if they catch it early but most men, in New Zealand at least, don't check themselves regularly, according to the CEO of Testicular Cancer NZ.
Embarrassment at the idea of submitting delicate body parts to the scrutiny of a doctor is another main barrier to early detection. That's where 'The Testimatic' comes in.
This booth, complete with subtle testicle-shaped graphics and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events