Disney is set to split the bulk of its global media business between Publicis and Omnicom, following a highly competitive review, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
Publicis is set to wrangle the company’s new streaming service Disney, as well as parks. Parks was previously looked after by Dentsu’s Carat.
People with knowledge of the matter said Disney found Publicis’ data marketing company Epsilon compelling. Publicis Groupe completed...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events