It was the moment China truly announced itself on the world stage. The concept of an Asian summer Olympic Games wasn’t new the first was Tokyo 1964 and then Seoul 1988. But the manner in which Beijing 2008 was exhibited to the world was ground-breaking, both from a branding and promotional standpoint, and a technological one.
From the marvel of the sporting arenas constructed, to the manicuring of China’s capital city,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events