Last month, News Corp acquired Unruly, a London-based video ad tech firm whose software has the ability to predict virality of videos and to offer programmatic targeting and branding within the media player. Those offer obvious advantages to a big media company.
News Corp CEO Robert Thomson said Unruly would provide “insight into how people read, watch, buy and sell in the digital era.”
In May, Dentsu-Aegis picked up content...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events