Diageo has shortlisted three agency groups in its global media planning and buying review.
Dentsu Aegis Network’s Carat, the main incumbent, is facing off against Publicis Media and Omnicom Media Group.
Interpublic’s IPG Mediabrands was in the race but dropped out around the turn of the year.
WPP’s Group M, another incumbent, ended its involvement at an earlier point in the process, which began in September 2019....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events