Dentsu and mobile-network operator Docomo are investing 5 billion yen US$46 million to create a DOOH digital out of home company called Live Board, which will launch next month.
The venture, to be 51% owned by Docomo, will build and operate an online platform enabling multiple advertisers to purchase space across numerous DOOH media, according to the companies. Meanwhile, the mobile carrier's visibility into the locations of smartphone users will enable...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events