TOKYO - A subsidiary of Dentsu’s Japan operations is facing allegations of overcharging Toyota, a longstanding client, for an ongoing period, and some sources believe the irregularities extend to traditional media as well.
As first reported by Australian publication AdNews, DA Search and Link DASL is alleged to have overbilled Toyota in Japan for a period of five years or longer, and it is understood that Toyota is reviewing its digital assignments...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events