It’s easy to assume Dentsu’s business, and Japanese advertising as a whole, is still dominated by media buying, TVCs and celebrities. The model has worked well up until now, but Yasuharu Sasaki knows it won’t last forever.
A computer scientist by training, he says his role is essentially “to change creatives’ minds into up-to-date digital ones”.
In a brief interview with Campaign at Spikes last year, he acknowledged “clients are changing”...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events