Dentsu has appointed Toshihiro Yamamoto as its new president and CEO, replacing Tadashi Ishii, who announced his resignation in December.
Yamamoto steps up from the position of senior vice-president. A graduate of Keio University, he joined Dentsu in 1981. His leadership will take effect from 23 January.
Other changes as the result of a board meeting include the appointment of Shoichi Nakamoto as representative director and senior executive vice-president CFO,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events