Procter Gamble PG is to split its Japan media planning business between Carat part of Dentsu Aegis Network and a partnership between Omnicom Media Group and Hakuhodo. The decision follows an eight-month pitch process.
A spokesperson from PG, Noriyuki Endo, confirmed the news and said the new structure will take effect from February. The account was previously held by MediaCom in partnership with Dentsu. PG has worked with Dentsu for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events