Amobee and Dentsu have entered into a partnership for the first time in a move the companies hope will yield more valuable consumer data and insights in Japan.
Singapore-based Amobee, which is owned by the telco Singtel, will work with Dentsu to develop analytics and advertising solutions to Dentsu clients nationwide, according to a statement. Dentsu does not publicly disclose its domestic clients, but they are known to span Japan’s largest companies, including Toyota, Soft...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events