Dentsu Aegis Network, which previously forecast 3.6% growth for global ad expenditure in 2018 in January, said it was upgrading its expectations for all of the key regions, including North America, the UK, the rest of western Europe and Asia-Pacific.
The forecast for Asia-Pacific advertising spend has been revised up to 4.5% from 4.2% in January 2018. The company cited the World Cup, 2018 Winter Olympics in South Korea, Asian Games in Indonesia and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events