Deloitte Digital’s Heat has released findings from its proprietary diversity ad score test, which shows - without a shadow of a doubt - that truly diverse, inclusive advertising is good for a company’s bottom line.
According to The Heat Test, the majority of brands 69 percent with ads that represent diverse individuals in a three-dimensional way, rather than relying on stereotypes see better performances on their stock prices.
The test, developed by...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events