Food-delivery service Deliveroo is creating its take on the Great Wall of China, with a replica wall made from 2,000 recycled Chinese takeaway boxes.
Dubbed the Great wall of Chinese, it will be taller than a double-decker bus and more than seven meters in length. It will be located in front of the Chinese Arch in Liverpool, the location of Europe's first-ever Chinatown.
The boxes will contain more than one hundred...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events