De Nardis, who stepped down as CEO of Aegis Media in early May, will start in the first quarter of 2009. In his new position, de Nardis, 47, will be based in New York and report to Daryl Simm, chairman and CEO of Omnicom Media Group, who took on the role of OMD Worldwide CEO when Joe Uva left to become CEO of Univision Communications.
With more than 20 years’ experience in the business, de Nardis...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events