Daimler has awarded Publicis Groupe the global network and digital agency account for Mercedes-Benz, following a six-month pitch against rival holding groups WPP and Omnicom.
Publicis Groupe is creating a dedicated agency to handle the business, Publicis Emil, named after Emil Jellinek, the automotive magnate credited with pioneering the development of the modern car and introducing the Mercedes brand, named after his daughter.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events