Most customer care departments have done their utmost not to have to talk to you. Got a problem First you’re to read the FAQ, if that doesn’t work read the troubleshoot Wikipedia, then write an email, then tweet, and when all else fails, then you pick up the phone.
Finally after getting through the “For English, press 1” automated message and mind-numbing muzak, the customer has to explain everything step-by-step once again to a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events