My Irish grandmother used to say there were three signs of madness. First was hairy palms I am not claiming these signs are scientific in any way. Second was talking to yourself. And third was looking for the hairs on your palms.
However, next time you see someone standing on a street corner apparently talking to themself, they are more likely to be in conversation with Apple’s Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana, Google Now, Baidu’s Duer,or...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events