How many brands can you name from this image? Top brands are those embedded deep into our culture and our consciousness. They are instantly recognisable—from Nike’s swoosh to Coca-Cola’s ribbon—with powerful and unique visual cues. But what makes a top brand? Is it one that changes our perception of the world? Is it a brand that involves us? Or one that operates with a conscience?
Starting tomorrow, our all-new Asia's Top 1000 Brands website—available for the first time ever to everyone, not just subscribers—will let you:
- Explore the entire 2015 Top 1000 list, including adspend figures for the top brands
- Experience Interactive Brand Battles:
- The Top 10 Brand Battles, chosen by our editors: Watch two brands fight for supremacy year-by-year, blow-by-blow—Apple versus Samsung, Nike versus Adidas, Coca-Cola versus Pepsi, Canon versus Nikon, and more.
- Create your own brand battle: Choose two brands and compare their performance over the years
- View the Top 100 brands in 13 specific markets: Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Explore annual Top 1000 rankings dating back to 2004
- Chart brand performance in specific sectors over the years
Plus, read exclusive, behind-the-rankings analysis including:
- The 10 brands Asia loves the most, and why
- The rise and the fall: The brands who jumped the most or fell the furthest
- Top 25 brand social-media moments
- Top 10 advertising hits and misses
- The 6 brands that are Champions of Design
- The top 8 Asian brands to watch
- Struggles and lessons from specific sectors
- Country reports: Deep dives into factors driving the 13 individual markets
Please join us tomorrow for the debut of the 2015 Asia's Top 1000 Brands website.