Coca-Cola wants to grow its first-party data and invest in an industry-wide unified audience ID in anticipation of a move beyond third-party cookie tracking.
The soft drinks giant joined a host of agency and adtech experts at ATS Singapore on Monday in calling for the industry to agree on a common identity’ for online audiences, a move that will bring greater consistency to media planning and protect the future of the open internet.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events