The CMO Council, a global network of senior marketing executives, sifted through the business headlines of last year to come up with the 20 most Bruised, Battered and Embattled Brands report.
Juul, Carnival, We Work, Boeing, Snapchat, Sears and JCPenney are just a few that made the list of challenged companies.
The reasons for this...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events