Brand marketing professionals have a dangerously outdated view of customer loyalty, according to a new report from the CMO Council.
The report, entitled Loyalty that Lasts, found that while product and price are still key elements, customers actually want to likeif not lovethe brands they do business with they want to see themselves, from their realities to their aspirations, embedded in each purchase.
Meanwhile, one in three senior marketing decision-makers...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events