Southeast Asia will add 60 million new digital consumers by 2025, with average spend per digital consumer expected to more than triple from US$125 in 2018 to US$390 within the same time frame. However, loyalty remains a key challenge.
According to a Facebook-commissioned study by Bain Company on the region's digital consumers, consumers in Southeast Asia shop-hop across 3.8 platforms on average before they make a purchase decision and are...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events