SINGAPORE The more senior an executive, the more likely they are to believe that marketing’s KPIs are based on revenues, according to a new survey by Oracle Marketing Cloud.
The company’s CMO of Tomorrow report draws on a survey of over 450 senior executives across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and India. It looks at how respondents are meeting current challenges, what impediments they face in accelerating their digital marketing efforts, and how their investments...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events