Flying cars, bread bots, drones, smart kitty litter boxes, AI-infused toothbrushes. CES 2019 was in full swing last week. Campaign US caught up with some industry leaders to see what they found the most interestingand overhypedat this year’s event.
Check out their takeaways below.
Elena Corchero, Futurist, Unruly
Most interestingexciting The most interesting thing this year was the fact that companies that usually will be...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events