CES Asia opened it doors for the second consecutive year in Shanghai this week. As I walked around peeking in and experiencing the various exhibits, one word which every device seemed to be screaming out loud was “smart”. Most of the internet of things IoT and wearable devices which I scanned were smart bikes, steering wheels, luggage, skateboards, pillows, jewellery, sleeping goggles, temperature monitor patches for babies, health monitor devices, home humidity sensors to name a few....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events