The world's business leaders say their marketing departments are still unable to clearly demonstrate the bottom-line value of their campaigns.
Fournaise interviewed more than 600 large corporation and and small-to-medium enterprise CEOs and decision-makers in the US, Europe and Asia, as part of its 2011 'Global marketing effectiveness' programme.
It found several key issues still bugging the CEO-marketing relationship. The top six problems were
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events