Paul Beeson has stepped down as CEO of Perth Convention Bureau PCB after eight years of service in the role and 11 years with the Bureau.
PCB’s chairman, Kevin Skipworth, said that Beeson’s departure will be a “great loss” to the Bureau. “He has applied his excellent leadership and strategic management skills in overviewing the operation of the Bureau and is leaving the organisation in excellent shape,” he said.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events