Starcom was the incumbent on the US business where the bulk of General Motors' spend is focused and where it owns the Buick, Cadillac and Chevrolet marques. Carat adds this business to the GM account in Europe, which it has held since 2007, and where General Motors manufacturers Vauxhall and Opel.
The appointment covers US, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific but does not include Brazil, India and China which were...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events