Ascential, parent company of Cannes Lions, announced that Philip Thomas will be the new chairman of the creativity festival after Terry Savage finishes his term in June.
Thomas is head of Ascential’s events division, and prior to this was CEO of Cannes Lions and its associated festivals for 10 years. He will take on the new Cannes Lions chairman role in addition to his existing Ascential duties.
Thomas said he will support...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events