Asia-Pacific’s 2018 Cannes performance is either a damning indictment of the region’s creative output or perhaps gives reason to rethink the festival's judging process, with a total of 174 awards this yeara 40% drop from the 2017 haul of 293 awards.
A large part of the difference this year is attributable to the usual big hitters winning markedly fewer gongs in 2018. Australia 56 awards and India 21 each collected half the number they...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events