Gold Crown Stout is the new mainstream counterpart to Gold Crown Lager, which enjoys a large share of the provincial lager market.
“We’re very excited to launch this new, strategic brand which has an important role to play in delivering against our rural penetration initiatives and overall portfolio growth plans ahead of our new state-of-the-art Heineken Brewery coming on line,” said Artem Zyabkin, the company’s commercial manager.
Multinational brewers are betting big...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events