Calvin Klein's Asia Pacific chief brand officer, Elizabeth Edmiston, is stepping down after five years in the region to pursue other interests, confirmed the US apparel brand in a press statement.
Edmiston's departure comes in the wake of global chief creative officer Raf Simons' exit last December and is also a result of Calvin Klein's worldwide restructure announced this January.
Following the Warnaco acquisition by multi-brand fashion...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events