Fragmentation of social media in China has led to concerns and challenges in the everyday management of KOL collaborations. A lack of consistency in standards has also caused unreliable methods of campaign evaluation, affecting two-thirds AdMaster data of Chinese marketers who are investing in influencers, vloggers and KOLs.
Thus, marketers can no longer rely solely on agencies to select and launch KOL campaigns, according to a recent white paper on KOL market...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events