One of the most common tools brand stewards use is to pose a question If your brand were a person, what kind of person would heshe be Exercises like this help people who aren’t used to branding jargon articulate their instinctive feelings about a brand in more everyday terms.
Let’s follow that reasoning for a moment If one of the most profound questions we can ask ourselves is What am I here for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events