'Brief' is one of the biggest misnomers in the communications arena.
Contrary to its name, you should never, ever write a brief quickly or without considerable thought.
Never toss one out’ at the end of a busy day. And shoot yourself if you ever entertain the thought of giving a verbal brief to your agency. If you can’t take the time to write a proper brief, no self-respecting agency should waste their...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events