When I was in high school, there was this girl I really liked. She was smart, sporty, vivacious, unattached. In every way, a girlfriend to die for. So I mounted a campaign to win her favour lunching when she did, signing up for the same school events, upgrading my wardrobe, and most importantly, checking out my competition to make sure I was earlier, nearer, faster and cooler than all of them. And yet, despite six months of concerted...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events