After the deal closes, We Are Social becomes BlueFocus’ primary digital and social media unit outside the mainland. Plans are to continue operating the company as an independent brand under the leadership of its existing management.
We Are Social’s international clients get “exceptional insight and unparalleled access” to China’s fast-growing market from the deal, according to the founders. At the same time, BlueFocus should gain “significant growth in digital revenues” from We Are...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events