There’s a new title up for grabs in the adtech world Blockchain commander-in-chief.
Technology firms are scrambling to become the first to successfully roll out a decentralized platform to house programmatic media buying and eliminate the transparency issues that have long plagued this arm of advertising.
It’s a feat experts are confident they can reach by 2019.
Blockchain’s not this new, hot trendy thing -- it’s groundbreaking technology and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events