According to the agency, the mechanical air cleaning hoarding filters and purifies the surrounding air and releases it back to the environment.
The installation incorporates a mechanical filter and activated carbon which draws in air from the back of the billboard and filters dust particles and harmful gases.
Santosh Menon, managing director of BBDO Lanka, said in a statement that the agency “wanted to make a contribution to the environment”.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events